Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kicking off the Blog!


Hi all! Darwin Grosse here - software developer, writer, teacher and Complete Modular Head. This blog is going to be about all of the things that I'm into - and all of them are tied into modularity within electronic music and media arts.

So this means software (Max, Reaktor, Hollyhock and others...), hardware (Eurorack, 5U and others) and the interface with the rest of our art-world. In addition to working on it for a living, I also am the world's biggest fan.

Above is an older version of the TipTop Station 252 that I use for my performing and primary recording device. It changes constantly, although some things (like the O'Tool, Maths and Braids) never seem to change. But part of this blog will be watching the constant churn of my systems.

So, with little further ado:

The AllThingsModular Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment