Saturday, July 25, 2015

Preparing for a gig...



I'm in the process of getting ready for an upcoming set of gigs with Mark Mosher (of Modulate This!); we are going to do a mini-tour (basically, a long weekend drive) that puts us in Lincoln, NE on August 1 and Des Moines, IA on August 2. You can find out more about us (we go by the name "(no)poem") and the gigs on our site:

nopoem.net

or our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/nopoemmusic

The above snap is part of the self-generating feedback-based imagery system that I'll be using during the gigs. I'm putting the final touches on the patch (which is based off the 'Cyclotron' patch in the Max 7 Examples); if you are interested, I'll put the patch up for downloading in a couple of days.

So let me know via comments!

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment