Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Oy, is it really Promo Time?






Just got a note that, to continue my adjunct teaching gig at DU, I needed to send in an updated CV. Just what do they think I've been doing lately?

So I pulled together a one-sheet and shipped it off; hopefully that'll work for everyone. But I really had trouble pulling together all of the stuff I'd done this year; an album release, a bunch of workshops and speaking gigs, teaching several classes, helping ship Max 7 - yikes!

But putting it all down in some useful format is next to impossible - and I've been getting bit by it recently (for example, the art museum wanted more up-to-date info than the creaky stuff on my web page...). So, somehow, I need to find a way to work up the excitement to beef up - and clean up - my CV/resume/website.

But I'd rather pull teeth...

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment