Monday, August 10, 2015

The Next Test Device

Right now, Mark Mosher is using the TW802, but I have another test unit that I'm going to be playing with over the next few days:






It's a crazy lil' beast, with one full-size USB port (which will be handy, I'm sure...) and plugs directly into the HDMI port of a monitor or projector. I'm going to see how this performs, if it can deal with video at all, how well it deals with audio and how it integrates with Max (and other software I use).

I already know there are going to be pros and cons. One of the pros will be that, using it with a large screen TV or monitor, I'll have a lot more screen real estate than with the TW802. But it's also going to be pretty useless in a car. So at this point I'm not sure what I'll find - but I'll be that a lot of the usefulness will be based on its video performance.

More info in a bit!

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment