Monday, September 7, 2015

All Things Radio (Music)

Wyatt and I just finished a build-out of three Radio Music modules; one for me, and two for sale. So if you are in the mood for a built RM (rather than a kit...), they are selling to friends/family/MW-people for $150/each without an SD card.

One of the cool things about this is seeing Wyatt become a fantastic solder-monkey. He's been doing cabling for a local synth guy, and he's gotten to be a much better solderer than me. I think some of it is that his eyes actually work!

I've really been having fun with my Radio Music - I'm using the standard downloadables from the RM site, but I tweaked the card init settings so that it does immediate resets on station change, so I can get rattling and shaking soundscapes by running through the sounds.

One of the better uses of 4HP that you are going to find!

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment