Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Got me Blocks...


Well, today I got my 'work blocks' - a pair of Roli Lightblocks, a Live Block and a Loop Block. Just briefly played around with these thing (along with David Z's objects in the recently released package) and am excited about building an interface for these. I'm not exactly sure what it's going to do for me yet, but I've never been scared of a semi-blank slate before!

I mean, these things look like a great launching point for something interesting, and watching some of the data (especially the multitouch data) is giving me a bunch of ideas. I have a suspicion that I'm gonna pair up my Blocks with a little Expert Sleepers ES-8 magic. I can imagine this as a central station for hybrid audio/CV explorations.

We'll see...

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment